Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
We’re looking to add to our team, please inquire with us if interested you’re in our company.
Tricom is a national facility service company providing janitorial and staffing solutions to businesses.
Our operations mangers are leaders for our custodial staff and resources to our clients. Our managers help bring on new staff, assist in training, get them started and help them be successful. Our business is our people, we need leaders that can help make our people great. We have overnight cleaners, room attendants, housekeeping staff, stewarding staff and each need specific levels of support from our Operations mangers
- Positive response to our clients in a timely manner
- Maintain close customer relationship and support
- Provide leadership to our staff in the form of comfort, training, understanding and accountability
- Ensure our staff understand our importance of safety, performance, policy and attitude.
- Maintain budgets and strive for improvement
- Ability to source new staff and help bring them to Tricom
- Ability to recognize skill and aptitude to grow our team
- Understand client expectations and work to achieve them
- Set staff schedules and report to accounting
- Respond to all communications quickly
- Manage resources for staff including equipment and supplies and account for this budget.
- Maintain close communications with our offices.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
High school graduate and either college or vocational school a plus. Minimum of 3 years experience working as a site manger in the facility service industry.
Must have a valid Driver’s License and be able to operate a vehicle.
- Able to read and communicate in English
- Able to drive between customer locations.
- Janitorial experience, including all aspects of cleaning and floor care.
- Cleaning chemical knowledge
- Regular, consistent and predictable attendance
- Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate small power tools
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time to include climbing/descending stairwells and ladders
- May have responsibility to enter customer facilities that require background screening.’