Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
A national building maintenance company is looking to add to our team in Kelowna at multiple sites! We’re looking for people with good time management and an eye for detail for both light duty and heavy-duty cleaning positions. Pay based on skills and ability to perform duties per site.
We have full time; part time & day/ evening and weekend shifts available.
Do you have what it takes to be proactive, self-motivated, driven to succeed and with an incredible attention to detail?
Light Duty job duties include:
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean, and restock restrooms
- Spot checking and touch ups throughout shift
- Wall and glass cleaning
- Light dusting
Heavy Duty job duties include:
- Clean floors by stripping, waxing and or buffing
- Polishing and restoring marble
- High Dusting
- Carpet Cleaning
- Be able to use swing machine, auto scrubber and buffer
- Gather and empty trash plus other routine maintenance
- Window cleaning and power washing
Qualified candidates will need to be able to:
- Follow directions and communicate in English
- Work in a high energy environment
- Have high standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Have a great work ethic and attention to detail
- Have a professional, courteous and responsive attitude to clients and their concerns
- The ability to work independently and unsupervised and in front of patrons/staff
- SIN Card or valid work permit
- Physically able to provide hands on support and training for all tasks
- Reliable transportation to and from site for assigned shifts
Pay rates based on experience and ability to perform heavy duty cleaning.
Successful candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check including a vulnerable sector check and/ or gaming policy and enforcement registry based on site placement. (paid for by company)